Posted in PhotoNetCast Shows on 11-12-2009 | 1 Comment
Yes, a new one is here. In the last episode we mentioned that due to me moving to a new country there could be an issue with being able to release episodes for some time. Unfortunately it took much longer than I ever expected and for that I can only apologize. In any case, here is the latest, and it’s all about landscape photography. We’ll probably going to release a couple more episodes in which we’ll try to focus on specific topics within landscape photography. On this one however, we decided to bring you some more basic tips on how to improve your landscape photography. Just because I’m saying it is basic, does not mean it is not important.
From composition, light, filters and tripods, golden hour and the "rules", we touch a bit on everything.
If you’d like us to approach a specific topic particularly in landscape photography, or expand a bit more on anything you’ve heard on the show, now it’s the time to get in touch.
A special thanks goes to Dave Wilson for taking the guest seat on the show.
Portable Software Tools
- Focalware – sun/moon position calculator for iPhone
- PhotoCalc – depth of field calculator, exposure calculator, sunset/sunrise times for iPhone
- Proper Equipment for Shooting Landscapes
- Six Situations Where Tripods Are Essential for Landscape Photographers
- Tips on Shooting Good Landscape
- 5 Lessons from my First Landscape Photography Experience
- Avoiding Clichés in Landscape Photography
Selected from the Web