Posted in PhotoNetCast Shows on 19-01-2010 | 1 Comment
Looking at the sky: Clouds and Sunsets
As you’ll probably notice this is a late release from a recording we did later last year (the mentions to Christmas and New Year’s Eve should be a good hint). In this episode we continue our discussion on landscape photography, in particular how environmental elements such as clouds and sunsets can improve your images. There was also time to answer a few listener questions we had regarding what we discussed on our last episode.
As always, if you have any photography related questions, get in touch and we’ll do our best to answer them.
Want to help us spread the word about the show? Rate and/or write a small review on iTunes. If you use twitter, why not telling your followers about the show? Also, PhotoNetCast is on twitter, if you want to follow.
- Understanding Polarizers – The Luminous Lanscape
- Linear or Circular Polarizer, How can you tell? – Earthbound Light
- Web Browser Color Display – diglloyd
- Firefox 3: Color profile support – dria.org
Clouds and Sunsets
- Create Dramatic Images by shooting for the sky
- 7 Ways to avoid a cliché sunset photo
- Mobius Arch with Star Trails
- Zabriskie Point Sunrise
- Photography, It’s all about the light
- Example of GND photo
Selected From the Web